Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years

     I love my boys so much! I look into our baby's face and I think "what was life like before you"; I don't even remember. Life would be so empty and boring without Kevin and James. They are what makes my world go round!

     And after three years of marriage Jim and I are going strong. *knock on wood* I love him and feel so grateful to be married to my best friend. I look at other couples who argue about alcohol, staying out all night with friends, or going to places without their spouse and I feel so fortunate that Jim and I don't have those arguments. Now we are by no means perfect, but our "problems" seem so little compared to others.

     I pray that Jim and I will have many years together and much to celebrate. I love him so much. I would be lost without him! Never pictured myself as someone who would say these things that seem to come from a sappy chick flick, but honestly that's how I feel. I love my husband. 2013 was definitely challenging but I hope 2014 will hold better surprises.

     Kevin will be 9 this year, James will be 1, and I will be the big 3-0... Ugh. I pray that this year will be better for Emma. I just want her to be happy. She's always been the twin I never had and she has a horrible past as well... She should have nothing but happiness in her future and deserves to be treated like a queen because she's the greatest person in the world! My future tattoo will be a ladybug (because Emma is the Ladybug Queen) behind my ear because she is my conscience.

     I love my family and friends! You are all so great and I appreciate your support! You'll never know how much your friendship means to me! I hope that 2014 is better for all of us. May we all find what we are in search of/need in 2014!

My handsome guys <3

Love this pic of Emma and James

My handsome baby

My Kevo

And my hubby

Glance back at 2012
Kev and I at Disney
(He's 7 and I'm 5 months pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment