Tuesday, August 19, 2014

How I Spent My Summer Vacation... 2014

     Only seems appropriate to call this post after my favorite Tiny Toons Adventure movies :) We had a lot of fun. Rather than tell you I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments with you.

Hayley and James watching Olaf sing "In Summer"
The girls after their dance recital

James's first time in Blue Springs... He LOVED it!!
Pictures from Wet N Wild

4th of July

Bowling

Mommy and Baby James
Went to De Leon Springs

Daytona Beach Timeshare

Hung out with Alani before she moved to Texas

    As you can see it was a fun summer. I am happy to report that no one had to go to the ER, so hopefully that tradition will stay broken. :)  James loves the water. No doubt he is a water baby :) Jim brought his X-Box to the hotel, of course, but he also spent time with the family :) Kevin and I both agree that the timeshare, hanging out with cousins, and going to the beach is the best part of our summer vacation. Can't wait to do it again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment