Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

Christmas was wonderful. We went to my parent's house for our family tradition to open presents on Christmas Eve. On Christmas day we woke up early (because of James) but we proceeded to wake up Kevin so the boys could open up their gifts. Afterwards we went to my parent's house once again so we could carpool to Davenport. My cousin is renting a house there and we had a nice family gathering. I didn't take any pictures because my phone died.

There was a nice heated pool and a hot tub in their back yard. Jim and I went swimming with James, Kevin, Kalib, Hayley, Tommy, and Brennan. James swims very well in a floaty swimsuit that he got from Oliver and we have no doubt he'll be a pro swimmer next summer.

Kevin played in the game room with the other kids: Kalib, Oliver, Brennan, Zander, Devin, and Tommy. They even took their Nerf guns outside and shot each other. They all had fun and were very well behaved.

The adults all brought food over for dinner. Aunt Janet made lasagna and garlic bread, Richelle brought over bread as well, Granny made an apple salad, Aunt Renee made peanut butter fudge and barbecue chicken, I brought pumpkin bread, and my mom brought some cheese cakes. Later Katie, Conner, Colt, Charlette, and her boyfriend came. Katie and Charlette both announced that they're pregnant! So exciting! They're both having boys in the Spring.

I'm so blessed to have such a big family that loves get togethers. My cousins, Todd and Ally, hope to make this move permanent within this up coming year. So excited to have them living closer! This really was a nice Christmas! I hope our friends, family, and everyone reading this had a nice Christmas as well.

Granny, Terri, Miles, Renee, Ramona, and Richelle



No comments:

Post a Comment