Thursday, December 3, 2015

Milo David Wilkins

My little nephew has made his grand entrance... Finally :P lol I feel like I too have waited and waited for this little guy to make his grand entrance here... My tween, my best friend, my sister has been trying to get pregnant for a VERY long time and when she had given up all hope of it ever happening she found out she was pregnant... And not just a little bit pregnant, she was almost through her first trimester of pregnancy!

Of course, I was worried about her because she's a small woman, she has nerve pain every day, and suffers from depression. However, despite her health condition, depression, and against all odds she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy ❤ I'm saddened that I couldn't be there to welcome the love of her life and be with her as she "ran the marathon that is labor" as Bekah put it, but we have plans to visit them soon and meet this little dude ❤

So I dedicate this blog to my tween. I have seen you go through some difficult obstacles and I have always wished the world for you because in my dark days it was your voice that I heard and kept me going. I love you, tween and have no doubt you will be a wonderful mother. You already are to so many but now you have one of your own ❤ I love you and can't wait to meet this little guy ❤

And here's some pictures of him, as promised.

Born November 30, 2015 at 14:08;
Weighing 6lbs. 14oz. and 19 1/2 inches long

Was transported to Danville, PA due to a collapsed lung

Now he's happy and healthy at home ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment