Friday, February 12, 2016

For My Sons

I thought I'd give my other two Valentines their own blog too :) I asked Kevin if he was going to buy a candy gram for anyone at school, if he was going to have a Valentine? He said, "I do have a Valentine. You."

I don't think my boys comprehend how much I love them. They are forever in my heart, on my mind, and in my dreams. I loved them before we met, before they existed I dreamed of them and who they would be ❤ They are so much more than I could have hoped for ❤ They're both smart, caring, and loving individuals.

Kevin is a lot like me. He tells me constantly and freely gives those he loves his affection. He's always telling me he loves me, that he thinks of me, and how he'd search the globe if he ever lost me.

We recently got new neighbors and the little boy who's Kevin's age has been over almost every day. They play so good together and they've instantly become best friends. I love watching them play and Kevin looking at his friend affectionately. I know Kevin befriends good kids and hope these friendships last him for many years to come.

James is still young so his vocabulary is limited, however, he does say "I love you" and hugs our family. He loves cuddles and snuggles. He loves being sung to and playing with his big brother.

I couldn't have asked for two sweeter sons ❤ Mommy loves you both so very much ❤ You each are a part of my soul and have added so much happiness into our lives ❤ Happy Valentine's Day, Kevo and James ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment