Friday, February 12, 2016

For My Valentine

I know to some this is a silly "holiday", however, I think it's important to remind those that you love them and to do so often. We live in a hectic world and busy schedules that some of us forget to say it or show our significant other just how much they mean to us. With that in mind I dedicate this blog to my Valentine.

I don't know if I say it enough how much I love you and am so thankful that we took a chance all those years ago. People didn't approve of our decision and were rude to us but we followed our hearts. It hasn't always been easy. We've been looked down on by those we loved, we've driven each other crazy, and in the past six years we've made one another cry... However, despite our obstacles we come out the other side happier and stronger.

Every day I wake up with you by my side is another day I'm grateful and blessed to have chosen you. After all this time I still choose you. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. You give me strength when I feel weak and you make me smile when I forget how. You are my very best friend! At the end of the day I can't wait to see you and talk to you! And when it comes down to it there's no one else I'd rather walk through life with ❤ You really opened up my eyes and showed me what real love is ❤ You are my soulmate, my best friend, and an amazing father to our children ❤ I love you so much more with each passing day ❤ Thank you for loving me unconditionally, for making me laugh when I don't want to, for being a great dad to our sons, for providing us with everything we need (that goes beyond materialistic things as well). Our lives have been enriched because of you ❤ I love you! Happy Valentine's Day! (Two days early). I can't wait for our date night this weekend ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment