Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Birthday, Hubby 🎂💖

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. We didn't do anything special because we celebrated his birthday on Saturday. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and then came back home for cake and ice cream. I made him a chocolate cake with homemade icing because that's his favorite. From what I could tell, he loved it 💖

Jim goes above and beyond for our family. Making sure we have everything that we need and that our needs are met. He is positively wonderful! He is my best friend, my rock! Our boys and I are so blessed to have him in our lives 💖

Having dinner at Longhorn

Opening presents

Singing to the birthday boy

He wanted to blow the candles out

So then we let him 💖
My hubby takes such good care of us. For that I will always be eternally grateful. I love you so very much, hubby. Happy Birthday 💖🎂

No comments:

Post a Comment