Thursday, July 27, 2017

For Grandpa

For you, Grandpa πŸ’–



My father-in-law has lost his hard fought  battle with cancer. Wayne Adams was a courageous man who never gave up.  He came into my life in 1980 and never treated me as anything less than a daughter.  He was the dad I never had. He will be missed more than I can say.

  I love you, may you rest in peace.
            WAYNE ADAMS
June 5, 1938 to July 20, 2017.   - Anna Panko

June 5th 1938-july 20th 2017
You lived a long exciting life, Even though you're passing was not unexpected, It was still a great loss to this family. You were an amazing man and we love you terribly, we will forever think of you and hold you in our heart, I'm so sorry I did not say goodbye in person .... but this is my goodbye I will miss you so much  and will forever keep you in my heart ❤   - Alani Serrano

Lost my Hero today,
Rest In Peace.

OOORAH – It’s a Marine Thang!” - Robert Panko

Miss you, Grandpa. I woke up with this song in my head (Life Ain't Always Beautiful). I didn't get to build as many memories with you as I would've liked... but I remember first meeting you. You accepted Kevin and I into your family right away. You loved cars and you loved helping people. You helped out our family on numerous occasions. I loved going to your house and playing cards all while laughing and sharing stories. I loved swimming in your pool with my boys. I loved your quick wit and I miss your jokes. I'm sad that James won't remember you, I'm sad that Kevin won't have as many memories or get to hear your stories. I love you, Grandpa. You helped mold my husband into who he is. He has your quick wit and loves to help people too. You are a beautiful person who left us too soon, in my opinion. πŸ’”  - Heather Panko


No comments:

Post a Comment