Friday, February 10, 2012

My Family

So I gotta say that I don't give my boys nearly enough praise.  Afterall they put up with me, which is amazing.  Kevin was asked recently "Who gives you hope?" to which he responded, "My mom."  Needless to say I was speechless and emotional...  He is growing up so quick!  He lost four of his front teeth and is still my handsome little dude!  He still likes to cuddle and read a book before bed.  I pray that these years won't fly by too fast.  I enjoy spending time with him and now on the way to and from school we enjoy eachother's company, instead of listening to the radio, and play 'I spy'.  I can remember playing this game with my siblings and parents...  I am truly blessed for my family.

My hubby is truly amazing also.  He got his raise and a bonus at work and chose to use the money that he earned to spoil me.  It was not needed but I am grateful for my gifts.  Jim has always been supportive of me and my dreams; what he got for me is proof of that.  Thank you, Jim Dear.  Now it's my turn to wow him for Valentine's Day and I honestly don't know how I'm going to accomplish that feat.

Kevin is my heart and Jim is the air I breathe.  I need both of them to function.  They are what clears rainy, dark, cloudy skies for me.  I must say that with these two boys by my side I feel quite spoiled and blessed.

                                                The day we became a family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment