Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ode to my hubby


I know not everyone can have a husband like mine and I'm sure I don't express it enough but I love him.  I feel quite blessed to have him in my life.  I pray that we will share many more years together.  He is without a doubt my very best friend.  He knows me inside and out.  He knows my biggest fears, every detail of my past, and he has seen me at my very worst; Yet he chose to stay beside me and offered me a shoulder to cry on, gave me hope when I lost mine, and believed in me when I quit believing in myself. 

I wish/hope that every woman has a man like this in their life.  I have been blessed with three: my husband, my son, and my dad.  Not to mention Heavenly Father and our savior, Jesus Christ.  I owe them for the amazing men in my life, and for my soulmate who I hope to grow old with.  Jimbob, I love you beyond words.  I wish I could've told you when we were teenagers.  I know that you would've brightened up my sketchy days in high school, but for whatever reason that was not in the cards for you and I.  I have you now and I am beyond thankful.  Thank you, my dear, for all that you do: Providing a roof up over our heads, thank you for being a great example to our son, for all the extra work that you do so we might be able to pay our bills, put food on the table, and going the extra mile so that we might have money to do special things as a family.  Thank you for your unconditional love for Kevin and I and for raising Kevin as if he was your own.  I know I don't say it enough so I'm saying it now: Thank you, Jim Dear, for all that you do.  I love you!  I hope you never have to question it.  Happy Valentine's Day, Love!!

I love you for now, for always, forever,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment