Sunday, January 20, 2013

Anxiously Awaiting Baby James' Debut

Yesterday Jim, Kevin, and I got our portraits done as a family.  It's something that I've always wanted us to do and since we had a coupon and baby James on the way we thought we'd take a before baby picture and then we'll add him to our next one.  With every passing day we grow more anxious to see, hold, kiss, and cuddle our little baby:)  It's a lot to take in sometimes.  Jim was my best friend in high school and now we're married and in a few more months we'll have our own baby Panko.  I couldn't ask for two better guys :)  Jim is always there for me.  Whether I'm emotional, having a craving, or in pain (growing pains and/or aches).  He's been wonderful through it all!  He's so patient and understanding, I feel so incredibly blessed!  Kevin is patient and understanding as well.  He helps out when and where he can.  He likes to read to his baby brother and pick out gifts for him as well.  Of course, they all have duckies or penguins on them as these are Kevin's favorite animals.  I just pray that baby James will be patient, kind, and smart like his older brother and his daddy:)

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival, baby James.  Although you are not born yet we all love you immensely!  We can't wait to hold you in our arms, can't wait to have long nights, and short days with you <3  We love you!  Mommy, Daddy, and your older brother, Kevin.

My 7 year old miracle

Mommy and sons

I love these boys and this pic! It's like it's from a magazine!
 
Both of my handsome guys looking at the camera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment