Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dreams Come True!

So in my last blog I mentioned some of the happenings in December of 2012...  I failed to mention a certain young lady who means a lot to me and who I am extremely proud of!

I have a picture of this girl whose dream was to be Clara in The Nutcracker.  She was 6 years old at the time.  I was babysitting her and her little brother one night and all this girl could talk about was being Clara.  She even had a nutcracker that her mom had given her and she picked it up and began to dance with it.  She began asking me if I would take her picture with her nutcracker doll and, of course, I happily obliged.


Of course, I am talking about my favorite blond haired, green eyed niece, Kennedy.  She has grown so much in the past 5 years!  She is even more beautiful and even more talented than she was when she was 6!  Who would've thought that was possible? :p  I love this girl with all my heart and I am so proud of the young woman that she is becoming!  She is responsible, dresses modestly, speaks kindly to others, is creative, does well in school, and is a wonderful friend, niece, cousin, daughter, granddaughter, and a loving sister to her younger brother, Oliver!  She is loved by all those who know her!  I just wanted to take a moment and congratulate her on her dream coming true!  For last year she got to play Clara in The Nutcracker (and on pointe)!  She did an amazing job and danced beautifully!  As I said before as each day that passes she continues to grow more beautiful and even more talented!  Congratulations, Kennedy!  I love you!  I pray that all of your dreams may continue coming true in 2013 and in the many years ahead of you!  Congrats again!

Kennedy and Angela as Clara and Mrs. Silberhaus

And a pic from the program

No comments:

Post a Comment