Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Birthday, James!

     So how did we celebrate?  We went to Grandma Anna and Pappa's, of course.  They're at their new house now so it accommodated the whole family, the Fishes, the Pankos, and the Adams's.

     We had hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, and baked beans.  It was very scrumptious.  After we ate the kids went swimming (the pool is heated) and then they went on an Easter Egg hunt. James had his private hunt with no candy inside the tiny cars, of course.

     He got to demolish his cake and he got a ton of presents.  Then three days later we celebrated his birthday on his actual birthday and invited Grandma Anna, Uncle Bobby, and Pappa over for lasagna, cake, and ice cream.  This time James fell asleep before we could sing to him and give him a piece of cake.  Today he had a slice and enjoyed it just the same.

     What can I say, I love my baby boy.  Now he is officially a year old! And I gotta tell you this year flew by quicker than the nine months I was pregnant!

     I love my little guys! I'm so thankful for them.  My favorite part of the day is when we're together as a family and I know Jim feels the same way! Love you, Baby James! Happy Birthday! So glad you're a part of our family. <3 Even Kevin said, "I didn't know I was going to love baby James this much!" You truly are a blessing, a miracle. You and Kevin both are <3

Kevin - 9 years

Grandma Anna made it <3

Jim decorated it, of course

Oliver egg hunting

Ethan and Kevin are recovering eggs

Kennedy - 12 years

James needed assistance

He LOVED his cake!

Stuffing his face

The cake has been destroyed

Family <3

Mother and birthday boy

Table full of presents

Surfer dude!

His private Easter Egg Hunt

Kennedy and James,
The oldest and youngest grandchild

No comments:

Post a Comment