Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Second Miracle Is A Year Old!!!!!

     A year ago today our baby was in the NICU.  Jim and I were unsure what was going to happen to our miracle.  We each cried, prayed, and watched the videos over and over again that Jim had taken of James on his phone...

     However, now our miracle is healthy and thriving! He is 32 inches long and 26 pounds! Which puts him in the ninety-seventh percentile for height and the seventy-fifth percentile for weight.  Yep, I think both of our boys will be taller than Jim and I.

     James's first word was "Dada" and his second word was "mama".  Now we're waiting to hear "bubba" for Kevin or maybe "kitty", as we have two cats.

     James loves to watch cartoons, his favorite movie is Turbo and he loves playing with his brother.  Seriously Kevin just has to look at him and James will smile. James loves toys that light up and make noise, he loves bath time, being read to, being sung to, tickles, kisses, and snuggled.

     He has grown so much in a year! It's wonderful and sad at the same time. It's wonderful because I love watching him grow, but sad because part of me misses him being my little baby.  I know I'm such a mom. :p

     I'm thankful for our second miracle.  He and his brother are my heart. I hope I am always worthy of being their mother.  <3

Shortly after baby James was born

James at 12 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment