Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 5 - Living close to family

Today I dedicate this blog to living close to my family. They are all wonderful and I love them so much! Living close means that we're able to help each other out as well as hang out as often as time allows.

I'm also very fortunate because we all get along and love going to places together. Whether it be to Disney, the beach, out to dinner, or just having a day hanging out at my parent's house to swim in their pool. I'm so blessed!

I love that we all get along too. I love being with my family. I love that my sons get along with their cousins and play well together; and I love seeing my nephews and nieces all on a weekly basis. My family contains some of my favorite people. I'm thankful for each and every one of them ❤

Cousins at Dinosaur World

Celebrating Hayley's birthday

Hanging out at Disney Springs

The 3 amigos

Playing games under Granny's table

No comments:

Post a Comment