Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 6 - Photographs

Today I am grateful for pictures. I love taking pictures of my family and loved ones. Yesterday I was looking at my parent's old photo albums. It was nice seeing pictures of my parent's beautiful wedding and old pictures from my childhood. I love taking pictures, and putting them into albums, so that one day my children can look back and hopefully see that they had a good childhood and wonderful parents ☺

My parent's wedding day;
May 30,1975

Mine and Jim's wedding day; Sept. 4, 2010

I hope Jim and I will be as lucky as my parents; to have many years together and many more holidays and birthdays to celebrate ❤

In closing I want to share lyrics from "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran.

"We keep this love in a photograph,
We made these memories for ourselves,
Where our hearts are never closing,
Hearts are never broken,
Times forever frozen still"

I'm thankful for pictures ❤ Pictures are  beautiful memories and stories. Something for us to hold onto as we get older and our memories start fading. It's a good way for us to look back and see how much we've changed, or our children, or even our house. I'm thankful for all these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment