Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 15 - Stability

I am very grateful for stability. My husband and I have lived in our home for 6 years. Before we moved in we helped Jim's grandparents put our home together. We got rid of the old appliances, put down new floors, and bought new appliances. It took a lot of work but when it was ready for us it was perfect!

I still love our house and often think about when we first moved in. I was just starting to work as a Massage Therapist in Orlando and Jim was fairly new at his company as well. We were young and stressed, didn't have any furniture yet. One day after working long hours we just laid on our carpet side by side. We discussed our dreams for the future. It is one of my favorite memories with my husband!

I love where we live, our neighbors, and our neighborhood. We live close to our families so we can visit as often as we like. We live close enough to town that we can go out and get groceries but we don't live in the middle of town that we have problems with traffic.

Moving gets old. Not having enough money for bills gets old. Moving over four times in two years definitely gets old, so I am very grateful for stability. I know where we'll be living in 5 years and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for everything that my husband has done to provide for us. Our house is beautiful and full of furniture ❤ Jim's only wish is that we had a bigger TV.

I love you, Jim. Thank you for our beautiful home ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment