Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 16 & 17 - Timeshare and Scrubs

I know I didn't write anything yesterday. That's because yesterday was crazy! We had a dentist appointment and then the water pump to our fix broke... The boys and I stayed with my parents while Jim stayed home. Luckily it's fixed now and we have running water again! Yay!

I'm grateful for Timeshares because every year we get together and stay at a hotel on the beach. It's always fun and amazing! The kids enjoy it and the parents enjoy it! We get away from work, people who are stressing us out, and we all just enjoy one another's company! ❤

I love Scrubs as well because it's random, funny, and you also learn things by watching it. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy but refused to watch any recent episodes as they killed off one of my favorite characters. Scrubs is a TV show too but way less drama. It has a lot of random and funny moments. I love it! And I love that Jim does too, as well as Kevin.

This world has enough drama and we all learn at one time or another that life is not fair. It's nice to find joy, laughter, and happiness in the little things. I hope everyone has something that makes them smile and lifts their spirits. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment