Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 14 - Jenn

I am grateful for my friend Jenn. She's been there for me through everything. Through my trauma filled childhood, my crazy brother, my divorce... She's always been just a phone call away.

I may have moved away after 6th grade but we've wrote each other, called each other, and emailed each other before MySpace and Facebook came out. Anytime, I needed to vent she's always been there for me.

Jenn is really like another sister to me. She's full of great advice, wisdom, and friendship that goes beyond her years. She's one of my favorite people! Life has thrown her some curveballs that should've knocked her down and kept her down, but she gets back up and becomes stronger than ever. I'm grateful to her for that.

She's always known what she's wanted to do with her life too. She is happily married, loves her job, and has a sweet nine year old son. Without Jenn and her friendship I wouldn't be who I am today.

Thank you, Jenn for everything! We may not see each other on a daily basis or live close by, but our friendship has never changed. I know I can always count on you in my time of need; and I hope you know I'm always here for you as well. ❤

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

"True friendship isn't about being inseparable, it's being separated and nothing changes".

I love you, Jenn ❤ Thank you for being awesome and for your friendship over the years! You mean the world to me ❤

Going to see Goldfinger in concert in 2001

Seeing Alice in Wonderland in 3D; 2010

Visiting PA in 2010


Visiting again in 2011
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment