Sunday, August 14, 2016

Day 27 - School

I'm thankful for school and for the teachers. I have always loved to learn, to read, and to study. When I was younger I thought of teachers as a glorified babysitter, but now that I'm older I know better.

I have seen the many hours that goes into it. Planning, grading papers, tests... Not to mention how she/he decorates her/his classroom and the fact that they don't make much money.

I'm just grateful for all of it. I love the experience, the learning, making new friends, meeting new people, and the books. Of course, the field trips are always fun too ☺

Not to mention teachers are great too because they have to deal with bratty kids and disrespectful parents. I'm really grateful for teachers! We've been really blessed as Kevin has had awesome teachers thus far and my sister is an amazing teacher too!

So thank you to all the teachers out there ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment