Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 20 & 21 - Crafty family members and my nephews

I am grateful for crafty and talented family members. My Granny has made me a quillow (half quilt, half pillow), a quilt for my first wedding, my wedding dress when I married Jim, and James's blessing outfit. Granny has also made Angela's wedding dress and Charlette's wedding dress too. Now my mom made the kids a pillow mattress to use on vacation and she recently made James's stocking out of Olaf material. She also made stockings for each one of her kids and grandkids for them to use at Christmas.

I love having homemade gifts. I think it makes the gift even more special keepsake.

Jim's grandma is crafty too and so are my aunts. My aunt Janet made James a tiny tab blanket when he was a baby. Jim's grandma made Jim a wall-hanging and Kevin a quilt a couple of Christmases back. When James was a baby Grandma Kay made James his own quilt as well.

I have all the gifts that my family has made for me and my family. I love and appreciate them all.

I am grateful for my nephews; all four of them. Two I don't see much but they're still adorable and fun. My other nephews, Kalib and Oliver I see as often as time allows. Oliver is usually busy with dance. He loves it and is very talented! Over the summer he got to go to New York for dance! He's awesome! He's hardworking, motivated, kind, and very awesome! I love him lots and lots!

Kalib I see on an almost daily basis. He lives close to us and he almost always stays the night with us, or we see him when we go to his house to go swimming. He and Kevin play well together, but because it's so often they can get on one another's nerves, like brothers sometimes do. He is sensitive but can come across as being mean. He loves being outdoors and playing sports. When he's playing a sport he's very dedicated and motivated as well.

In my opinion I have the best nephews an aunt could ever ask for! They're all very sweet, super smart, and very handsome! I love all four of them and wish I saw them more, but since I don't it makes our time together even more special ❤ I love that they love me enough to call and/or text me too ❤
James's Christmas stocking

My mom, Aunt Renée, and Granny made these costumes


James's pillow mattress

Oliver's pillow mattress with Kalib on it

Oliver

Kalib and buddy, James


Ethan

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment