Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 18 - Disney

I love Disney and am so grateful that Walt Disney was the dreamer he was and that he had the motivation to create it. My family and I enjoy going to Disney. We have been to Disney World, Disney Land, and Tokyo Disney. All of them are fantastic!

My dad works at Disney part-time so that we can enjoy the benefits. We get discounts on Disney items, we've been to Disney numerous times, and Disney Quest. I have good memories associated with each of these things.

When I was a kid I enjoyed Disney movies and, of course, I still do. Now I have kids to watch it with ☺ My favorite princesses have always been Belle and Jasmine. I'm a dreamer and I love books like Belle; and I have always loved that Jasmine's companion was a tiger named Rajah, which only seemed fitting as she could be ferocious like one at times. I really love them all, however.

Each of the Disney movies are good if you want a fun family night and the songs are always fun to sing along with. I have Disney songs on my phone for the kids and I to sing along with in the car.

Once again, it's the simple things I'm grateful for. I have such great memories of hanging out with my family either going to Disney or Disney related places. Now that I'm older I'm keeping the tradition going with my own kids. I love them so much and love seeing their reactions when they meet their favorite character for the first time; or enjoy their first ride or firework's show.

I have really been blessed with a great family and memories; and that's all I want for my kids. Thank goodness we have dreamers like Walt Disney who was able to create a fun environment for families to create fun and wonderful memories together. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment