Saturday, August 6, 2016

Day 19 - The Beach

I'm very grateful for the beach. If you want to see beautiful scenery, swim, and maybe see some wildlife; the beach is a good place to do that.

This week is the time share at Silver Beach Club. I have family visiting from North Carolina and we're going to have a blast!

The beach is so therapeutic and a good way to recharge your batteries. ☺ So we'll be relaxing, enjoying the sun, the waves, the ocean view, each other's company, and long walks on the beach ❤

I have always loved nature. I loved camping as a kid, I've been fishing with my brothers, and I've been fishing with Kevin before too. I skied in Pennsylvania, hiked in Germany, and camped a lot in Okinawa, Germany, as well as Florida. It was always fun and relaxing. Now that I'm an adult with children of my own I'm glad we get the opportunity to do these things together ❤

I love the beach! Out of ask the things I did as a kid with my family, going to the beach has always been my favorite. Kevin has told me that this is his favorite time of the year as well. I just hope James loves it just as much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment