Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 22 - My Nieces

I have four nieces and they're all amazing! I am just as grateful for them as I am my nephews. Again I see them as often as time allows.

The oldest is Kennedy. She just turned 15 and has her driver's permit! 😫 She will always hold a special place in my heart as I used to babysit her every day after high school. It was also because of her that I found I had a love for children and wanted to be a mother ❤ As she gets older she just gets more and more wonderful ❤ Her passion is dancing and she's a freaken genius at it! She has danced at schools in Florida and New York. She was Clara in The Nutcracker when she was a preteen and hopes to one day be a professional choreographer.

The next two nieces are sisters. They are 14 and 12. Although they are sisters they are very different! Alani is the oldest. She is more emotional and identifies herself as an emo. She loves boys and music.

Amina is the younger sister to Alani. She loves Nascar, music, and science. She's very smart and hopes to go to Harvard to become a doctor or something in the medical field.

My youngest niece is Hayley. She just turned 10 in June. She has red hair and loves music and movies. She's really sweet and also loves animals. She loves coming to our house and playing with our cats; we have three. Her best friend is her cousin, Alyssa. Like the rest of my nieces she is very smart and sweet. She's also very shy and has a quiet voice.

Although my nieces are very different I love them all. Just the way they are. I hope they can all be comfortable in their differences and find their place in the world; and I hope they all know that they have an aunt who loves them a lot!

Hayley and Kennedy

Alani and her flute

Amina and Ethan at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment