Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 30 - Modern Technology

I'm grateful for modern technology. It helps us keep in contact with those who live far from us. Our kids will never know what is what like to send snail mail and praying that you never lose their address or vice versa. Or how about calling cards? I used to get one every Christmas so I could call Emma and Jenn in Pennsylvania. Or calling after 9pm when the rates went down. 😜

I remember my parents were so happy when the Gameboy came out. It was really useful on long car rides and/or airplanes. Their kids were quiet and wouldn't ask "are we there yet" a thousand times.

Also, it's because of modern technology that my friends from Okinawa were able to find me and keep in contact ☺ Plus I now have a car that syncs to my phone so I can play music through its speakers. My phone also has a GPS so I never have to get lost or call my hubby asking for directions.

I love modern technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment